General terms and conditions
Please read before using our website.
The following terms and conditions apply to your use of the website. By accessing or browsing the site, you declare that you have read and understood the general conditions of use and declare that you are bound by these conditions. These conditions are subject to change at any time. If you do not wish to be bound by these conditions or you do not accept them in their entirety, you should refrain from using this website.
- Intellectual property: All the content of the website (text and photos) is the property of Comptoir-Épicerie Beau Mont. The elements appearing on this site may not be copied or reproduced. All rights reserved.
- User Accounts and Account Use: You are solely responsible for your user account, the maintenance, confidentiality and security of your user account and all passwords associated with your account, as well as the activity of anyone who has access to your account with or without your permission. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your user account, of services through your user account. You agree to provide truthful, accurate and current user information. We are not responsible for the security of your account or the contents of your account.
- Product Details: We are committed to being as specific as possible in the descriptions of our products. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information relating to a product.
- Acceptable Use of the Site: You agree not to use the site for any illegal purpose.
- Questions or additional information: For more information, you can contact us at the following address: [email protected]
Last update: 09-23-2020