Pickup and Cancellation Policy
- Online orders are processed within a 24 hours window.
- Comptoir-Épicerie is open from 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. from Tuesday to Friday and from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. from Saturday to Sunday. So, orders passed on Sundays will be ready to pick-up on Tuesdays.
- To pick up your order, go to the grocery counter at 950 Beaumont street, 105 suite Montreal.
- You are responsable for checking the content of your order with an employee before leaving Comptoir-Épicerie.
- All the order are kept in the refrigerator. We are not responsible for potential deteriorations of products after they are picked-up.
- We cannot guaranty that all ordered products are available. Missing items will be reimbursed.
- We cannot guarantee that our products do not contain traces of allergens.
- Unfortunately, we cannot honor cancellations within 72 hours for weekly menus, special menus and special orders. We work with perishable products and often prepared specifically according to the orders placed. In order to avoid food waste, we ask that you contact us at least 72 hours before your pickup date to cancel an order.
- Return policy: If your are not satisfied with a product, please contact us by phone at 514-270-8882, before presenting yourself at Comptoir-Épicerie, so we can correct the situation. We might ask for a picture of the concerned product.
Last update: 03-08-2021