Pickup and Cancellation Policy
- From July 3rd 2023 : Orders passed on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday before 11PM will be ready the following day from 11:30am. Orders passed from Saturday to Wednesday before 11PM will be ready the following THURSDAY from 11:30am.
- Exception: Pre-oders of special menus with precise pick-up date (ex: Christmas menu, etc.).
- Comptoir-Épicerie is open from 11:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. from Thursday to Saturday.
- Order confirmation by email does not mean that it has been processed. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse an order.
- To pick up your order, go to the Comptoir-Épicerie at 950 Beaumont street, 105 suite Montreal.
- You are required to verify the contents of your order with an employee before leaving the Comptoir-Épicerie.
- All orders are kept in the refrigerator. We cannot be held responsible for potential deterioration of the products once they are picked up.
- If you do not pick up your order on the agreed day, we will contact you by email and/or phone. In order to avoid food waste, we will clear your order within the next 24 hours. To redo your order, we reserve the right to charge a supplement for any loss incurred.
- We cannot guarantee that all products ordered are available, due to the arrivals of our producers. In this case, the missing items will be refunded to you.
- Unfortunately, we cannot honour cancellations within 72 hours for special menus and special custom orders. We work with perishable products and often prepared specifically according to the orders placed. In order to avoid food waste, we ask that you contact us as soon as possible to cancel an order and requests will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- We cannot guarantee that our products do not contain traces of allergens.
- Return policy: If your are not satisfied with a product, please contact us by phone at 514-270-8882, before presenting yourself at Comptoir-Épicerie, so we can correct the situation. We might ask for a picture of the concerned product.
Last update: June 30, 2023